Friday, October 30, 2009

Daybook October 30

FOR TODAY
October 30, 2009

Outside my window... the rain is gently falling.

I am hoping... it moves more quickly here than it did on other parts of the US

I am thinking... about going to bed. It's been a long day

I am thankful for... a husband who takes charge of supper on Fridays

I am wearing... Black and white. White shoes, black knit comfy pants and black/white "silky" blouse. I just took my black and white earrings off.

I am creating... absolutely nothing tonight. But, it's late. I did win a set of patterns off eBay, so I will be creating soon.

I am going... to post this, then go to bed.

I am reading... "The Unbreakable Child" by Kim Michele Richardson

I am hearing... my Beloved talking to the television. A welcome sound since I rarely get to hear it.

On my mind... I'm wondering how much I'll get accomplished tomorrow. An early night should mean an early morning.

From the kitchen... I found two excellent chuck roasts on sale today. Can't wait to cook them!

One of my favorite things... small, fluffy kittens

No comments: