Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Daybook - October 28, 2009



FOR TODAY
October 28, 2009

Outside my window... It's cloudy, but I can see "sunshine" in the leaves that are changing from green to yellow

I am thinking... that's it's already the middle of the week and I've not accomplished very much. I hate to be in bed already when my Beloved comes home, but I don't get up early enough the next morning and that's my day off. I really need to figure something out.. soon. Well, that didn't go as planned. I just spent a delightful 1 1/2 hours chatting on the phone with a friend.

I am thankful for... good friends

From the kitchen... going to try drying bananas today.

I am wearing... jeans, running shoes and a YW camp tee

I am creating... a box of stuff for goodwill

I am reading... still looking for something good. So far, the books I've picked up are not meeting minimum requirements this week.

I am hoping... for more sun tomorrow, even if I have to work.

I am hearing... afternoon traffic. My home stays pretty quiet.

One of my favorite things...Water Globes! I'm replacing all my other collections with them. Of course, they can "house" my other collections within their globes.

No comments: