Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Daybook Day - October 27, 2009


FOR TODAY
October 27, 2009...
Outside my window... Lots of rain and drizzle.
It's been this way all day
.

I am thinking... I better go put a load of laundry in the washer.

I am thankful for... my Beloved putting gas in the car yesterday
so I wouldn't have to do it today.


I am wearing... a too-light weight blouse and soft, warm, knit pants

I am going... to start the wood stove in a few minutes

I am reading... lots of blogs on prim decor.

I am hoping... I can accomplish some of what I want
to get done tonight.


I am hearing... rain dripping down the window.

One of my favorite things... good instrumental piano music.

A few plans for the rest of the week: fill several boxes of clutter
to go to GW, turn a dresser around in a doorway so the drawers
are accessible to the room they are actually needed in.
Still working on this... I'm hoping to get it started tonight

No comments: